UPDATE: Dec 2021
We are open and accepting new casting briefs from production companies. We are pleased to report that despite Covid we are very busy and working on many productions.
Our team are operating in a hybrid way, both in our new office and working from home.
Our new postal office address:
The Casting Collective Limited. 38 Charterhouse Street, London, EC1M 6JH.
Please note: Due to Covid19 restrictions, we are not able to see people in person in our office.
If you need to contact us please email [email protected] and we’ll get back to you asap or contact a member of the team on their mobile.
As Film, TV and Commercial productions adapt, we want to reassure you that we are taking safety seriously. The welfare of all our artistes, staff, production staff and their families remain our utmost priority.
Casting Collective and all production companies are now working to: The guidelines from the British Film Commission “ ‘Working safely during Covid-19 in Film and high-end TV Drama Production’ and The APA Covid-19 Shooting Guidelines to get us all back to work safely.
Although not compulsory, it’s useful for us to know when you have had either dose 1, dose 2 or the 3rd booster of the Covid-19 vaccine.
Please login to the document uploader: https://documents.castingcollective.net
Click on ‘Add COVID-19 information’ to upload the vaccination date and a photo or screenshot evidence for dose 1 and/or dose 2 or the 3rd booster.
It’s very important your name and the date is clearly shown on any Covid Vaccine upload.
COVID-19 HEALTH DECLARATION FOR ARTISTS ATTENDING ANY SHOOT
As part of our commitment to provide a safe working environment for all on set during the unprecedented, fast-changing COVID-19 situation, you will be required to acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to this Health Declaration prior to any filming:
- You have no cause to believe that you have COVID-19.
- You have been meeting the Government COVID-19 guidelines and social distancing when not at work.
- As far as you are aware, you have not been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or anyone who is showing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 within the last 14 days. Furthermore, you have not been contacted under the NHS Track and Trace system and told to self isolate.
- You have not travelled to, nor to your knowledge had any contact with any individual travelling from any high COVID-19 risk countries (as deemed by UK FCO) in the 14 days prior to the shoot.
- You have not had a cough or a temperature of 37.8 degrees centigrade or above in the last 14 days.
- If you develop a cough or a temperature of 37.8 degrees centigrade or above at any point before or during or within 14 days following the shoot you will immediately inform Casting Collective
- If you are over 70 years of age or have any pre-existing condition which would put yourself at increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19 you must inform Casting Collective before the shoot.
- You will be expected to wear a mask when attending any Booking through Casting Collective. If you are unable to wear a mask for medical reasons please notify your Booker before accepting a Booking. Not wearing a mask when instructed could mean being sent home.
- For the purposes of GDPR, you consent to our sharing and retaining your data to the extent that it is reasonably necessary for the safety of you and everybody on the production.
If you have any questions please contact your booker.
For the latest general government information and advice on Covid-19 please visit:
Artiste ways to get in touch:
Check our Artiste FAQ’s knowledgebase which has many questions and answers.
If you can’t find the answer you need you can send us an email:
If your question is about a current booking:
Technical questions or any other question not related to a booking:
email [email protected]
For any payment enquiry:
Fill in our online payment form here: http://castingcollective.co.uk/pay
Keep safe and thank you for your cooperation
The Casting Collective Team