UPDATE: September 2020 – We are now accepting new casting briefs again from production companies. The Casting Collective team will continue to be working from home until further notice. If you need to contact us please email [email protected] and we’ll get back to you asap.
As Film, TV and Commercial productions are restarting, we want to reassure you that we are taking safety seriously. The welfare of all our artistes, staff, production staff and their families remain our utmost priority.
Casting Collective and all production companies are now working to the guidelines dated 1st June 2020 from the British Film Commission ‘Working safely during Covid-19 in Film and high end TV Drama Production’ and the ‘APA Covid -19 Shooting Guidelines’ to get us all back to work safely.
As part of our commitment to provide a safe working environment for all on set during the unprecedented, fast-changing COVID-19 situation, you will be required to acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to this Health Declaration prior to any filming:
COVID-19 HEALTH DECLARATION FOR ARTISTS ATTENDING ANY SHOOT
- You have no cause to believe that you have COVID-19.
- You have been meeting the Government COVID-19 guidelines and social distancing when not at work.
- As far as you are aware, you have not been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or anyone who is showing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 within the last 14 days. Furthermore, you have not been contacted under the NHS Track and Trace system and told to self isolate.
- You have not travelled to, nor to your knowledge had any contact with any individual travelling from any high COVID-19 risk countries (as deemed by UK FCO) in the 14 days prior to the shoot.
- You have not had a cough or a temperature of 37.8 degrees centigrade or above in the last 14 days.
- If you develop a cough or a temperature of 37.8 degrees centigrade or above at any point before or during or within 14 days following the shoot you will immediately inform Casting Collective
- If you are over 70 years of age or have any pre-existing condition which would put yourself at increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19 you must inform Casting Collective before the shoot.
- You will notify us immediately should anything change as regards to the above confirmations.
- For the purposes of GDPR, you consent to our sharing and retaining your data to the extent that it is reasonably necessary for the safety of you and everybody on the production.
If you have any questions please contact your booker.
For the latest general government information and advice on Covid-19 please visit:
Keep safe and thank you for your cooperation
The Casting Collective Team